E ʻImi Naʻauʻao Native Hawaiian Scholarship
May 31, 2022
- Must have financial need.
- Preference given to applicants of Hawaiian ancestry to the extent permitted by law and confirmed through appropriate documentation.
- Must be in good academic standing at UH Hilo
- Priority will be given to students who are in programs of Ka Haka ʻUla O Keʻelikōlani College of Hawaiian Language, Kīpuka Native Hawaiian Student Center, or Student Support Services Program (SSSP).
- Applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit supplemental financial aid documents, if required by the UH Hilo Financial Aid Office.
- Applicants may be asked for a copy of birth certificate or other evidence of Hawaiian ancestry to verify ethnicity.
- Phone: 932-7418
- Email: kipuka [at] hawaii.edu